Are you having issues with your electrical system such as fuses blowing or outlets failing to work? There may be a problem with your electrical system that needs to be inspected by a troubleshooting expert. Our Stafford home wiring electricians at Aces Electric have been trusted time and time again because of our proven approach to finding the source of electrical issues.
Call Aces Electric today if you are in need of a Stafford electrical repair, installation, or replacement service!
There are many different causes of electrical problems, from remodeling to poor original installation and wear and tear due to age. If you believe that your wiring or electrical system does not meet current standards or you are experiencing any of the below issues, it is important that you call for electrical troubleshooting right away.
Common Signs of Faulty Electrical Wiring:
- Visible damage to the wires, such as fraying, cracking, or shredding
- Circuit breakers that keep going out or tripping
- Outlets that are smoking, hot to the touch, or have visible burn marks or discoloration
- Lights that continue to flicker throughout the home
- Odd buzzing sounds coming from the outlets
- Unusual burning and smoke-like odors emitting from the electrical panel or outlets
If you notice any of the above signs, it’s important you contact a professional electrician right away. They will be able to accurately troubleshoot and inspect your system to identify the exact source of the issue with your wiring and the repair needed to resolve the problem.
“Thank you for the comfort of knowing that we are safe and warm!”- Mike F.
Troubleshooting your own system can be incredibly dangerous if you don't know exactly what you're doing. Tinkering with wires and trying to save money on DIY repairs can end up costing you more money in the long run. Our Stafford electricians can ensure that your wiring is repaired or installed properly to avoid the dangers that come along with faulty electrical wiring. We are available for same day electrical troubleshooting services, as well as 24/7 emergency repairs.
Our Professional Troubleshooting Process Includes:
- Showing up prepared and on time: Our licensed and bonded electricians show up equipped with all of the necessary tools to troubleshoot and repair your problems.
- Thorough inspection: We fully inspect your system with the proper testing equipment to spot any problems.
- Identifying the problem: Once we have spotted the problem, we can analyze the cause and find the source.
- Repair and testing: After we have determined the cause of the problem, we fix it in a safe and timely manner. Once our work is complete, we test your electrical system to ensure it is working correctly.
Contact us today at (540) 773-2228 to make an appointment for electrical troubleshooting in Stafford.