Are you looking for a trusted Stafford electrician to service your home's electrical system? If you have concerns about your electrical system working properly or posing potential safety hazards, our team at Aces Electric can help. We can give you the peace of mind that your electrical system is in good condition or repair anything that poses a threat. Even if you do not see anything out in the open, there could be issues buried deep within the wiring of your home.
What are the Signs Your Electrical Wiring Needs to be Fixed?
Your electrical system will typically show warning signs as problems start to develop, and it's important to know what to look for. Some of the most common warning signs include:
- Loose outlets
- Electric shocks when you touch or plug in a cord
- Sparks or arcs when you plug or unplug a cord from an outlet
- Burning smells
- Buzzing or sizzling sounds
- Frequent tripped breakers or blown fuses
- Discolored or hot plugs, cords, or switch plates
- Light bulbs that frequently burn out
- Broken, cracked, or cut insulation
- Flickering or dimming lights
- An over-fused or over-amped electrical panel
If you notice any of these issues, you should call an electrician to perform an inspection as soon as possible to ensure that your home's wiring is safe and doesn't pose a risk to you and your family. The longer you wait, the more dangerous electrical issues can become.
Call Aces Electric today if you are in need of a Stafford electrical repair, installation, or replacement service!
Many homeowners only call an electrician when a problem arises. However, investing in a professional inspection is just as important. Not only will potentially damaging and costly issues be found, but an inspection can also ensure your electrical system is functioning properly.
A Professional Inspection Can:
- Help you save money on your electricity bill and preventable repairs
- Increase your safety, as an inspection can find potentially dangerous problems
- Test various components of your electrical system to ensure they are up to par
- Help you find ways to improve the efficiency of your electrical system
- Find any electrical components that are out-of-date and need to be upgraded
Reach out to our Stafford electrical inspection team today to find out more about our process, and the other benefits you can enjoy from regular inspections.
“Thank you for the comfort of knowing that we are safe and warm!”- Mike F.
If there is any exposed or damaged wiring in your house, it could lead to fire or electrocution. Our goal is to fully inspect your entire system to ensure everything is up to code and all issues are brought to light. Whether you are buying a home, selling your home, or simply want to know that you do not have any hidden electrical issues, we are here to help. Our skilled electricians are trained to perform complete electrical inspections in Stafford for homes of all sizes.
Steps We Take During An Electrical Inspection Include Testing:
- Overloading of outlets
- Main and sub-panels
- Ground fault interrupters (GFIs)
- Outlets and switches
- Proper grounding
Call Our Trusted Electricians For Peace Of Mind
The licensed and insured Stafford electricians at Aces Electric are trained to check every aspect of your home's electrical system and determine if it has any problems which need to be resolved. If we find any problems during the inspection, we will locate the source and provide you with our recommendations to fix it. We even offer 24/7 service for times when you simply cannot wait for repairs to be made to your electrical system.