Stafford Electrical Inspection
Your Safety Is Our Primary Concern
Are you looking for a trusted Stafford electrician to service your
home's electrical system? If you have concerns about your electrical system working properly or
posing potential safety hazards, our team at Aces Electric can help. We
can give you the
peace of mind that your electrical system is in good condition or
repair anything that poses a threat. Even if you do not see anything out in the
open, there could be issues buried deep within the wiring of your home.
Signs You Need to Schedule an Electrical Inspection
Your electrical system will typically show warning signs as problems start
to develop, and it's important to know what to look for. Some of the most
common warning signs include:
- Loose outlets
- Electric shocks when you touch or plug in a cord
- Sparks or arcs when you plug or unplug a cord from an outlet
- Burning smells
- Buzzing or sizzling sounds
- Frequent tripped breakers or blown fuses
- Discolored or hot plugs, cords, or switch plates
- Light bulbs that frequently burn out
- Broken, cracked, or cut insulation
- Flickering or dimming lights
- An over-fused or over-amped electrical panel
If you notice any of these issues, you should call an electrician to perform
an inspection as soon as possible to ensure that your home's wiring is
safe and doesn't pose a risk to you and your family.
schedule a Stafford electrical inspection, give our team a call today at (540) 773-2228.
Thorough Inspection Of Your Whole Home Electrical System
If there is any exposed or damaged wiring in your house, it could lead
to fire or electrocution. Our goal is to fully inspect your entire system
to ensure everything is up to code and all issues are brought to light.
Whether you are buying a home, selling your home, or simply want to know
that you do not have any
hidden electrical issues, we are here to help. Our skilled electricians are trained to perform
complete electrical inspections in Stafford for homes of all sizes.
Steps We Take During An Electrical Inspection Include Testing:
- Overloading of outlets
- Main and sub-panels
- Ground fault interrupters (GFIs)
- Outlets and switches
- Proper grounding
Why Professional Electrical Inspections Are Important
Many homeowners only call an electrician when a problem arises. However,
investing in a professional inspection is just as important. Not only
will potentially damaging and costly issues be found, but an inspection
can also ensure your electrical system is functioning properly.
A Professional Inspection Can:
- Help you save money on your electricity bill and preventable repairs
- Increase your safety, as an inspection can find potentially dangerous problems
- Test various components of your electrical system to ensure they are up to par
- Help you find ways to improve the efficiency of your electrical system
- Find any electrical components that are out-of-date and need to be upgraded
Reach out to our Stafford electrical inspection team today to find out
more about our process, and the other benefits you can enjoy from regular
Call Our Trusted Electricians For Peace Of Mind
The licensed and insured Stafford electricians at
Aces Electric are trained to check every aspect of your home's electrical system and
determine if it has any problems which need to be resolved. If we find
any problems during the inspection, we will locate the source and provide
you with our recommendations to fix it. We even offer 24/7 service for
times when you simply cannot wait for repairs to be made to your electrical system.
Contact us now at (540) 773-2228 or use our
online form to make an appointment with a Stafford electrician.